|HOME||FACILITIES||PUBLICATIONS||LOCATE US||CONTACT US||EVENTS|
Year - 2018
1) The effect of titanium dioxide nano-filler on the conductivity, morphology and thermal stability of poly(methyl methacrylate)—poly(styrene-co-acrylonitrile) based composite solid polymer electrolytes
2) Lithium ion conducting biopolymer electrolyte based on pectin doped with Lithium nitrate
3) Structural and electrical characterization of tamarind seed polysaccharide (TSP) doped with NH4HCO2M Premalatha, T Mathavan, S Selvasekarapandian, S Selvalakshmi
4) A study of electrochemical devices based on Agar-Agar-NH4I biopolymer electrolytesS Selvalakshmi, T Mathavan, S Selvasekarapandian, M Premalatha
5) H NMR Studies of Proton Conducting Polymer Blend Electrolyte Based On PVA: PVP: NH4 X (X=NO3 - , CH3COO- )
6) Preparation and characterization of blend polymer electrolyte film based on poly(vinyl alcohol)-poly(acrylonitrile)/MgCl2 for energy storage devicesR Manjuladevi, M Thamilselvan, S Selvasekarapandian, P Christopher Selvin, R Mangalam, S Monisha
7) Conductive bio-polymer electrolyte iota-carrageenan with ammonium nitrate for application in electrochemical devices
8) Synthesis and characterization of bio-polymer electrolyte based on iota-carrageenan with ammonium thiocyanate and its applications
R Hemalatha, M Alagar, S Selvasekarapandian, B Sundaresan, V Moniha, G Boopathi, P Christopher SelvinIonics (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11581-018-2564-9
10) Synthesis and characterization of pectin-based biopolymer electrolyte for electrochemical applicationsM Muthukrishnan, C Shanthi, S Selvasekarapandian, R Manjuladevi, P Perumal, P Chrishtopher SelvinIonics (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11581-018-2568-5
11) Study of biopolymer I-carrageenan with magnesium perchlorate
12) Tamarind seed polysaccharide biopolymer membrane for lithium-ion conducting battery
13) Study of proton-conducting polymer electrolyte based on K-carrageenan and NH4SCN for electrochemical devices
14) A study on blend polymer electrolyte based on poly (vinyl alcohol)-poly (acrylonitrile) with magnesium nitrate for magnesium battery
15) Characterization of biopolymer pectin with lithium chloride and its applications to electrochemical devices
16) Development of poly(glycerol suberate) polyester (PGS)–PVA blend polymer electrolytes with NH4SCN and its application
17) Effect of ethylene carbonate plasticizer on agar-agar: NH4Br-based solid polymer electrolytes
Year - 2017
1) Synthesis and characterization of dextrin-based polymer electrolytes for potential applications in energy storage devices
2) Incorporation of NH4Br in tamarind seed polysaccharide biopolymer and its potential use in electrochemical energy storage devices
3) Mg-ion conducting blend polymer electrolyte based on poly (vinyl alcohol)-poly (acrylonitrile) with magnesium perchlorate
4) Lithium ion-conducting polymer electrolytes based on PVA–PAN doped with lithium triflate
5) Tamarind seed polysaccharide (TSP)-based Li-ion conducting membranes
6) Study on NH4I composition effect in agar–agar-based biopolymer electrolyte
7) Proton-conducting I-carrageenan-based biopolymer electrolyte for fuel cell application
8) Polyvinyl pyrrolidone/Mg (ClO4)2 solid polymer electrolyte: structural and electrical studies
9) Preparation and characterization of cellulose acetate and lithium nitrate for advanced electrochemical devices
10) Development of proton conducting biopolymer membrane based on agar–agar for fuel cell
11) Proton-conducting biopolymer electrolytes based on pectin doped with NH4X (X= Cl, Br)
12) Synthesis and characterization of proton-conducting polymer electrolyte based on polyacrylonitrile (PAN)
Manuel Victor Leena Chandra, Shunmugavel Karthikeyan, Subramanian Selvasekarapandian, Manavalan Premalatha, Sampath Monisha Journal of Polymer Engineering 37 (6), 617-631
14) Study of PVA/CA/NH4SCN/Ethylene Carbonate/Al2O3Polymer Nano-Composite Electrolyte System S Gurulakshmi, S Madeswaran, S Karthikeyan, S Selvasekarapandian, S Monisha
15) Biopolymer agar‐agar doped with NH4SCN as solid polymer electrolyte for electrochemical cell application
16) Investigation of bio polymer electrolyte based on cellulose acetate-ammonium nitrate for potential use in electrochemical devices
1. Structural, electrical conductivity, and transport analysis of PAN–NH4Cl polymer electrolyte system
S. Sikkanthar, S. Karthikeyan, S. Selvasekarapandian , Dorai Arunkumar, Hellar Nithya, Kawamura Junichi
Ionics 2016 22:1085.
2. Structural, electrical and electrochemical properties of polyacrylonitrile-ammonium hexaflurophosphate polymer electrolyte system
S. Karthikeyan S. Sikkanthar, S. Selvasekarapandian, D. Arunkumar H. Nithya, J. Kawamura
Journal of Polymer research 2016 23:51.
3. Preparation and Impedance Analysis of Bio Degradable Polymer Poly Vinyl Alcohol with Amino Acid, Arginine
R. Bhuvaneswari, S. Karthikeyan S. Selvasekarapandian D. Vinoth Pandi N. Vijaya S. Monisha M. Premalatha
Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering 2016 55:889.
4. Characterization of blend polymer PVA-PVP complexed with ammonium thiocyanate
M. Premalatha N. Vijaya S. Selvasekarapandian S. Selvalakshmi
Ionics 2016 22:1299.
5. Polyvinyl Alcohol Based Solid Electrolyte Film: Synthesis, Characterization and Electrical Properties
Sekar Karthik Jayaseelan Suresh Ekambaram Vakees Muthu Kayalvizhi Venkatesan Thangaraj Kanagasabai Balaji S. Selvasekarapandian Araichimani Arun
Macromolecular Symposia 2016 362:18.
6. Preparation and characterization of biopolymer electrolyte based on cellulose acetate for potential applications in energy storage devices
S. Monisha S. Selvasekarapandian T. Mathavan A. Milton Franklin Benial Sindhuja Manoharan S. Karthikeyan
Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 2016 27:9314.
7. Characterization of high ionic conducting PVAc–PMMA blend-based polymer electrolyte for electrochemical applications
M. V. Leena Chandra S. Karthikeyan S. Selvasekarapandian D. Vinoth Pandi S. Monisha S. Arulmozhi Packiaseeli
Ionics 2016 22:2409.
8. Synthesis and characterization of proton-conducting polymer electrolyte based on polyacrylonitrile (PAN)
S. Nithya S. Selvasekarapandian M. Premalatha
Ionics 2016 23:2767.
9. Synthesis and characterization of Li1-xTbxNiPO4 solid solution as cathode materials for lithium ion battery application
Kalpana Murugesan Govindan Kadarkarai S. Selvasekarapandian Premalatha Manavalan, Senthil Kumar Parthasarathy
Ionics 2016 23:2621.
10. Investigations on proton conducting biopolymer membranes based on tamarind seed polysaccharide incorporated with ammonium thiocyanate
M.Premalatha T.Mathavan S.Selvasekarapandian S.Monisha D.Vinoth Pandi, S.Selvalakshmi
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 2016 453:131.
11. Development and characterization of proton conducting polymer electrolyte based on PVA, amino acid glycine and NH4SCN
D. Vinoth Pandi S. Selvasekarapandian R. Bhuvaneswari M. Premalatha S. Monisha D. Arunkumar Kawamura Junichi
Solid State Ionics 2016 298:15.
12. Development and study of solid polymer electrolyte based on Poly Vinyl alcohol: Mg (ClO4 )
Mangalam Ramaswamy Thamilselvan Malayandi Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Jayakumar Srinivasalu Manjuladevi Rangaswamy Vairam Soundararajan
Polymer Plastic Technology and Engineering 2016 56:992.
Year - 2015
1. Analysis of P(VdCl-co-AN-co-MMA)-LiClO4-EC triblock copolymer electrolytes
D Inbavalli S Selvasekarapandian C Sanjeeviraja R Baskaran S Nithya Junichi Kawamura Yoshitake Masuda
Bulletin of Materials Science 2015 38:1.
2. Lithium Ion-conducting Blend Polymer Electrolyte Based on PVA–PAN Doped with Lithium Nitrate
Kingslin Mary Genova S. Selvasekarapandian S. Karthikeyan N. Vijaya S. Sivadevi C. Sanjeeviraja
Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering 2015 57:851.
3. Synthesis and electrical characterisation of zinc-doped yttrium oxide
G. Bhavani S. Ganesan S. Selvasekarapandian S. Monisha M. Premalatha
Ionics 2015 22:581.
4. Study on blend polymer (PVA-PAN) doped with lithium bromide
F. Kingslin Mary Genova S. Selvasekarapandian S. Karthikeyan N. Vijaya R. Pradeepa S. Sivadevi
Polymer series A 2015 57:851.
5. Proton-conducting polymer electrolyte based on PVA-PAN blend doped with ammonium thiocyanate
S. Sivadevi S. Selvasekarapandian S. Karthikeyan C. Sanjeeviraja H. Nithya Y. Iwai J. Kawamura
Ionics 2015 21:1017.
6. Preparation and characterization of PVA complexed with amino acid, proline
R. Bhuvaneswari S. Karthikeyan S. Selvasekarapandian D. Vinoth Pandi N. Vijaya Arun Araichimani C. Sanjeeviraja
Ionics 2015 21:387.
Year - 2014
1. Influence of substrate temperature on CeF3 thin films prepared by thermal evaporation
Dorai Arun Kumar S. Selvasekarapandian Hellar Nithya Leiro Jarkko
Materials Chemistry and Physics 2014 143:765.
2. A study on polymer blend electrolyte based on PVA/PVP with proton salt
N. Rajeswari S. Selvasekarapandian C. Sanjeeviraja J. Kawamura S. Asath Bahadur
Polymer Bulletin 2014 71:1061.
3. Spectroscopic studies on ion dynamics of PVP–NH4SCN polymer electrolytes
C.S. Ramya S. Selvasekarapandian
Ionics 2014 20:1681.
4. AC impedance studies on proton-conducting PAN : NH4SCN polymer electrolytes
S. Nithya S. Selvasekarapandian S. Karthikeyan D. Inbavalli S. Sikkinthar C. Sanjeeviraja
Ionics 2014 20:1391.
5. Effect of propylene carbonate on the ionic conductivity of polyacrylonitrile-based solid polymer electrolytes
Srinivasan Nithya S.Selvasekarapandian, Shunmugavel Karthikeyan, Dharmalingam Vinoth Pandi
Journal of applied polymer science 2014 132:41473.
6. Electrical conductivity characterization of polyacrylonitrile-ammonium bromide polymer electrolyte system
S. Sikkanthar S. Karthikeyan S. Selvasekarapandian D. Vinoth Pandi S. Nithya C. Sanjeeviraja
Journal of solid state electrochemistry 2014 19:987.
1. (Li, Al)- co- doped spinel, Li(Li0.1Al0.1Mn1.8)O4 as high performance cathode for lithium ion batteries
Prabu M M V Reddy Selvasekarapandian Subramanian G. V. Subba Rao B. V. R. Chowdari
Electrochimica Acta 2013 88:745.
2. Effect of calcium doping on LaCoO3 prepared by Pechini method
Arun Kumar Dorai Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Nithya Hellar J. A. Leiro Yoshitake Masuda Sundong Kim Sang-Kuk Woo
Powder Technology 2013 235:140.
3. Synthesis and Characterization of Proton conducting Polymer Electrolyte based on Poly (N-vinyl pyrrolidone)
Vijaya Naranappa Selvasekarapandian Subramanian S Karthikeyan M. Prabu Rajeswari Natarajan Sanjeeviraja Chinnappanadar
Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2013 127:1538.
4. Effect of LLT Coating on Elevated Temperature Cycle Life Performance of LiMn2O4 Cathode Material
M. Prabu M. V. Reddy S. Selvasekarapandian S. Admas K. P. Loh G. V. Subba Rao B. V. R. Chowdari
Journal of The Electrochemical Society 2013 160:3144.
5. Lithium ion conducting solid polymer blend electrolyte based on bio-degradable polymers
Rajeswari Natarajan Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Prabu M S. Karhikeyan Sanjeeviraja Chinnappanadar
Bulletin of Materials Science 2013 36:333.
6. Proton conducting polymer electrolytes based on PVdF-PVA with NH4NO3
Muthuvinayagam Muthiah Gopinathan Chellasamy Rajeswari Natarajan Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Sanjeeviraja Chinnappa
Journal of Polymer Engineering 2013 33:315.
7. Structural, vibrational, thermal, and electrical properties of PVA/PVP biodegradable polymer blend electrolyte with CH3COONH4
Rajeswari Natarajan Selvasekarapandian Subramanian S. Karthikeyan Sanjeeviraja Chinnappanadar Y. Iwai Junichi Kawamura
Ionics 2013 19:1105.
8. Synthesis and impedance analysis of proton-conducting polymer electrolyte PVA:NH4F
K. P. Radha S. Selvasekarapandian S. Karthikeyan M. Hema C. Sanjeeviraja
Ionics 2013 19:1437.
Year - 2012
1. Thermal, vibrational and Ac impedance studies on proton conducting polymer electrolytes based on poly(vinyl acetate)
Arun Kumar Dorai Selvasekarapandian Subramanian R. Baskaran Savitha Thayumanasundaram Nithya Hellar
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 2012 358:531.
2. Influence of europium doping on conductivity of LiNiPO4
M. Prabu Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Ajit R. Kulkarni S. karthikeyan Sanjeeviraja Chinnappanadar
Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China 2012 22:342.
3. Impedance studies on the 5-V cathode material, LiCoPO4
M. Prabu Selvasekarapandian Subramanian M V Reddy B. V. R. Chowdari
Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry 2012 16:1833.
4. Effect of propylene carbonate and dimethylformamide on ionic conductivity of P(ECH-EO) based polymer electrolyte
Nithya Hellar Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Christopher Selvin Arun Kumar Dorai Junichi Kawamura
Electrochimica Acta 2012 66:110.
5. Structural and conductivity analysis on cerium fluoride nanoparticles prepared by sonication assisted method
Arun Kumar Dorai Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Nithya Hellar Yoshitake Masuda
Solid State Sciences 2012 14:626.
6. Dielectric and modulus studies of LiNiPO4
M. Prabhu Selvasekarapandian Subramanian
Materials Chemistry and Physics 2012 134:366.
7. Synthesis, impedance and electrochemical studies of lithium iron fluorophosphate, LiFePO4F cathode
M. Prabhu M V Reddy Selvasekarapandian Subramanian G. V. Subba Rao B. V. R. Chowdari
Electrochimica Acta 2012 85:572.
8. Lithium Ion Conducting Polymer Electrolyte Based on Poly (Vinyl Alcohol) – Poly (Vinyl Pyrrolidone) Blend with LiClO4
Rajeswari Natarajan Selvasekarapandian Subramanian Karthikeyan Nithya Heller Sanjeeviraja Chinnappanadar
International Journal of Polymeric Materials 2012 61:1164.